Dedicated To Helping Seniors And Their Families
At the California Elder Law Center, our decades of experience allow us to offer our clients exceptionally skilled and experienced legal counsel. Senior care is a complex and costly issue. We can help you clearly understand the benefits that are available and how they can help you and your senior loved one.
We offer our experience and skill to those facing such issues as:
- Long-term care — Being able to pay for the increasing levels of care that seniors need is a serious issue. We can help.
- Medi-Cal qualification — Medi-Cal is a tremendously beneficial state program that can help pay for long-term care.
- Medicare — This federal program offers seniors many benefits that can help them secure the care they need.
- Veterans benefits — For those who served in the military, the Department of Veterans Affairs offers many benefits.
- VA Aid and Attendance qualification — This program provides assistance in paying for long-term care to veterans who served during wartime.
- Nursing homes/assisted living — Nursing homes and assisted living facilities offer different levels of care that are designed to meet the needs of seniors who are at different points on the continuum of care.
- Nursing home abuse — We can help you hold accountable those who have harmed your senior loved one.
- Financial planning — Proper financial planning can help people prepare for the future and effectively face more immediate health care costs in such a way as to minimize the impact to finances and assets such as the home.
- Estate planning — Drafting a will, trust, advance health care directive and durable power of attorney for financial affairs can help you ensure that your wishes regarding your own future and the future of your estate are respected.
- Life care — Life care planning is a comprehensive approach that addresses all of a senior’s needs, from financial to health care and estate planning. We are skilled at looking at the full scope of senior needs and how best to meet them.
- Probate — We can help you administer the estate of a loved one where a will was in place.
- Trust administration — The use of trusts is growing in popularity. If you need to administer a trust, we can help you carry out those responsibilities.
Contact Our Long-Term Care Benefits Lawyers
When the time comes for you to help an older loved one or to make plans for your own future, turn to the California Elder Law Center for help understanding your options, and build a safe and stable tomorrow. To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our elder law attorneys, call us at 800-220-4205, or simply contact us online.